Re: TERN: Turtledove Enhancements with Reduced Networking

I think the IWA meeting is the normal tuesday morning meeting and we
were hoping to do that yes.

Wendy could we add this as an agenda item for the next meeting?

Andrew Pascoe and I can work through the presentation of it.

--
Valentino Volonghi
CTO, Founding Team