RE: Proposed new language on conformance - to address WCAG WG concerns

Hi Gregg in general I liked the changes. I thought about using "technology"
instead of "non-web technology," but thought if I did that it would include
all technology including "web technology".

Is that Ok?

Cheers

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.