Re: Proposed new language on conformance - to address WCAG WG concerns

since we are broadening their understanding (and not changing it) - yes  I think we can do that.

we can't make up new comments that cover both.  but I think we can broaden their statements to say they would apply to ours too..

Make sense?    Andi?  Peter?  work for you?

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net