Re: Command line / text application language

It's a great work!

I just have two editorial suggestions dealing with the use of first person
in the two notes of the last section of the appendix ("Applying WCAG 2.0 to
text applications").

   - The first note has the sentence "We simply raise these examples here
   to illustrate how WCAG 2.0 success criteria can be applied to this older
   class of applications that pre-date the web.". If written in third person
   /passive it could be "These examples are simply raised here to
   illustrate...".
   - The second not has the sentence "It is only for the text application
   that we need to take this approach with these glossary terms.". It cold be
   changed into "It is only for the text application that there is a need to
   take this approach with these glossary terms.".

Best regards,
Loïc

Loïc Martínez-Normand
DLSIIS. Facultad de Informática