Re: Work on closing out our last items

I Peter,

	This started as a page to put the UI context language in context. It turned into a more general analysis which ended up with a conclusion that perhaps some top level X would work better in those places where we didn't already have simpler language.

So for now, it is what it is. It is an analysis and it is data. It is not meant to prove anything and does not have a particular point of view.

It did have some preliminary thoughts and those are at the top of page.

As to the colors, those are mostly just things that I put on the page as we were trying to analyze it to make it easy for me to find occurrences of words. You can do this with search as well.  They don't mean anything in particular.

(I DID put some text in red with square brackets around them.  they do mean something -- as noted at the top of the page and can be found by searching for the square brackets)

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering