From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
Sent: 07 August 2012 19:09
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: Work on closing out our last items

I would point people to two pages that are of interest -- and may help in our final items

https://sites.google.com/site/wcag2ict/cross-cutting-issues-and-notes/ui-context-in-context

https://sites.google.com/site/wcag2ict/cross-cutting-issues-and-notes/user-interface-context/ui-context-examples

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.