Re: Work on closing out our last items

Hi Gregg,

Sorry for the pun... but I'm afraid there isn't enough context on the
'ui-context-in-context' page.

What exactly is the purpose & proposal here?  This is an analysis of
existing language and opinions on what does/doesn't work relating to UI
Context and/or Top-level-frame (or the not define
"top-level-presentation-unit"), yes?

Are you proposing anything specific be changed?  If so, where?

Also, I don't follow your use of black, red, and blue text color in the
third and fourth columns.  They don't appear in brackets, so they won't
be accessible to folks with some kinds of color blindness.  Are they
meant to convey meaning?

Regards,

Peter

--