Re: Work on closing out our last items

On Aug 7, 2012, at 3:40 PM, Kiran Kaja <kkaja@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi Gregg
>
> Apologies if I haven’t been following the discussion closely but I can’t remember if there is a definition of Top Level Presentation Unit.

this is the same as peter korn's top level frame, except that it is meant to be more generic. You can use the same definition as top level frame when Peter finishes it because I think he's going to try to make it generic. It hasn't been defined yet that I know of in text. But I would expect it will be if you follow the page that peter is putting up about now

thanks

> I also feel that there is a need to define “navigation commands” before we seriously think about using user interface context.

Agree