Re: [ French ] question: French translation of "outreach" in EOWG

Hi Erwan and Armony,

+1 for Armony's insight.

as for me :

groupe de travail « Éducation et sensibilisation » is the more neutral . When
dealing with digital Accessibility, we need to have tact.

“sensibilisation” in French means also "you need to take care of / learn
something new".

"vous devez être sensible à ceci..." means in French "you need to pay
attention to, (because it's important)"...

Best
Christian Cousquer