[ asking for a review ] Re: Completed translation - [ fr ] - [ W3C Accessibility Standards Overview ]

Hi dear French translators,

Could anyone be kind enough to review this completed translation?

Thank you, merci,

Best,

Erwan

--
Le code et les gants
parce que l’accessibilité (aussi) est un sport de combat