Re: Completed translation - [ fr ] - [ W3C Accessibility Standards Overview ]

Hi, Erwan/@code-elegant,

Thanks much!

The translated "nav_title" from index.fr.md will get picked up for the left nav when we publish it. :-)

If it has been reviewed, please add the name of the reviewer(s) to the GitHub PR. If not yet, let's ask around for reviewer(s).

Best,
~Shawn