website nominations (was: Discussions for testrun websites)

Hi Eric, all,

On 7.3.2014 23:46, Velleman, Eric wrote:
> Discussion 3:
> The question is if we want to launch an open call for nominations of websites for discussion 1 (see above) or if we want to organize this in another way? This could quickly get our of hand as many people may see an opportunity to get a free evaluation. There are also legal issues..
>
> What is in it for us?
> We get more motivated participants because they can nominate websites. Downside: legal issues and expectations

I agree about the expectations issue, which is very critical.

But to your question: I was under the impression that we already have
enough nominees to select from - did we not select a website yet?

*Note to everyone*: Please avoid posting any website names on this
public mailing list (or in the minutes).

Best,
   Shadi