test-run with different websites (was: Discussions for testrun websites)

Hi Eric, all,

On 7.3.2014 23:46, Velleman, Eric wrote:
> Discussion 2:
> We could open a seperate survey that people can use to evaluate a website that they are evaluating anyway and that is not on our list. This means that we only get one evaluation of every website, but for the evaluator is would be no extra work (he is doing the evaluation anyway).
>
> What is in it for us?
> We get feedback from real evaluations and see how people use WCAG-EM. Users can also indicate their experience in the appropriate edit fields. Downside: only one evaluation per website

Can you remind us of the goals for the test-run that we agreed on?

If we evaluate different websites then the individual results will not
be directly comparable. This might be OK if we primarily want to know
more about the clarity and efficacy of WCAG-EM in practice.

Best,
   Shadi