what to do after 10 evaluations (was: Discussions for testrun websites)

Hi Eric, all,

On 7.3.2014 23:46, Velleman, Eric wrote:
> Discussion 4:
> We do not require people to do full evaluations anymore after we receive 10 full evaluations. We could pick 10 success criteria that need to be evaluated. This saves a lot of time and makes it easier to find more people to do an evaluation.
>
> What is in it for us?
> More people may be willing to do an evaluation and it still helps us because we are testing WCAG-EM and not if people know how to test WCAG AA.

Let's first try to get 10 full evaluations in the short time that we
have available, then we can see if we still need more. Depending on what
kind of information we still need, we can consider changing the test-run
accordingly. For now, let's try to get the test-run going.

Best,
   Shadi