changing website after 10 evaluations (was: Discussions for testrun websites)

Hi Eric, all,

On 7.3.2014 23:46, Velleman, Eric wrote:
> Discussion 1:
> Technically, it is easy to change the website in the survey after 10 or more evaluations. If many people join us in the evaluations, we could change the website in the survey. If there are many people evaluating, this approach makes it possible to evaluate different types of websites. For every website, we would then still have multiple evaluations.
>
> What is in it for us?
> We get multiple evaluations of every website. How much do we want per website? Downside: we may not get more than 10 people doing an evaluation in the survey

Given that we are delayed with completing WCAG-EM and only have very
limited time for the test-run, I think we should first try to get the 10
test-runs and explore the outcomes from that. I am quite concerned about
this test-run growing into an unplanned research project.

Best,
   Shadi