Van: Katie Haritos-Shea [ryladog@gmail.com]
Verzonden: zaterdag 8 maart 2014 20:38
Aan: Shadi Abou-Zahra
CC: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org; Velleman, Eric; WebKeyIT; Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
Onderwerp: Re: R: A or AA

I also agree with level AA.....

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea @ GMAIL

On Mar 8, 2014 3:15 AM, "Shadi Abou-Zahra" <shadi@w3.org<mailto:shadi@w3.org>> wrote:
I Agree. If we don't test it with Level AA then it is quite pointless.

Best,
  Shadi

On 8.3.2014 06:34, Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG wrote:
Also in Italy the level is WCAG 2.0 "AA", and is also a UE requirement. So I
think is best to set WCAG 2 "AA".

---
Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa.it<mailto:rscano@iwa.it>)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG
W3C WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'
Expert of ISO JTC 1/SC 35 'User Interfaces'
---
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org