Re: Change title of Conformance in the context of WCAG-EM

Shadi,

Whether or not we use the word "conformance" in the title/sub-title of
this section, I do believe it is important to address the issue head on:
that many will be looking for WCAG-EM to describe how to assess "WCAG
conformance" of an entire website or web application. So I believe we
cannot banish the word "conformance" from the document.  Rather, I think
we need to expressly observe what WCAG conformance is, and why WCAG-EM
is not (and cannot) describe a mechanism for evaluating that for an
entire website / web application.

And as part of that, we would then describe what we ARE doing, give it a
name (that doesn't include "conformance"), etc.

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Peter Korn | Accessibility Principal