Re: Change title of Conformance in the context of WCAG-EM

No disagreement on these points. Also not arguing to banish the word
"conformance" from the entire document but to use it with care.

Again, I think we are trying to describe the scope or limitations of the
document. How do you feel this text relates to the scope section?

Best,
   Shadi