 From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
To: "Velleman, Eric" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>
Cc: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: Change title of Conformance in the context of WCAG-EM

Hi Eric,

I'd prefer if we could avoid using the word conformance at all. We do
not (for good reasons) define conformance with WCAG-EM.

I don't have a specific wording suggestion but I can't help to wonder
about the relationship between this section and the existing "Scope of
this document" section. Maybe these sections can be combined, or this
text can be included as a sub-section of the scope section?

Best,
   Shadi