multiple results in an assertion Re: Locating In EARL Example

This assumes that all the other factors are the same (result, confidence
if we keep it, etc). Which is probably ging to work out feasible. Where
there are different results for the same test (a page has 15 images, and
11 have alt attributes, and two of them use the filename "espacio.jpg",
and one of them is 4k of text) there will still be multiple results I
guess. But cmpacting some is probably better than compacting none...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org