Re: Coverage and open issues

Thanks for doing this work.  I'm confused - first you say the GL mailing
list has not been
successful, and then you propose using the GL mailing list for
communication with the
WCAG WG (in the last * item) (or am I misunderstanding?).

The WCAG WG is currently working off of an issues database to process WD
comments.  As a possible alternative for communication, is there a
possibility to ask the powers that be to include a "testing" category in
that database, to handle testing issues that arise from the TSDTF
work?   That way, the structure that currently exists in the database could
be used to the maximum extent possible, and since the WCAG WG is used to
processing issues in this database, communication might be facilitated...

Just a thought..

Thanks again and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST