Re: Agenda Process Document Task Force on Webex Tuesday, 30 June 2015

The upshot as I recall is that we agreed to hold a teleconference on the second monday of each month, at 11am Boston time, and that Steve would try to maintain a regular cycle of people doing work, on the mailing list, including shepherding discussions towards doing things rather than going round in circles.

We don't have a plan at this stage to change our tooling to anything different, since nobody is volunteering to do the work under a new toolset.

cheers