From: Maria Auday<mailto:maria@w3.org>
Sent: ý6/ý25/ý2015 2:58 PM
To: public-w3process@w3.org<mailto:public-w3process@w3.org>
Cc: Jeff Jaffe<mailto:jeff@w3.org>
Subject: Webex details for Process Task Force

Hello,

Below are the Webex details for the weekly Process Task Force, effective 30 June. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Topic: Process Task Force
Date: From Tuesday, June 30, 2015, to no end date
Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Dial-in: +1-617-324-0000
Access code: 641 501 274

Meeting number: 641 501 274
Meeting password: process
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mbea8090287ebcf2d2cbf4b3a2b15dda9
Host key: 628756

Regards,

Maria
---

Maria Auday
Executive Assistant to Dr. Jeffrey Jaffe, CEO
W3C, World Wide Web Consortium at MIT
Phone: +1.617.324.0368
maria@w3.org