Re: ACTION REQUIRED: Call for Consensus: Proposed Resolution of Issue-154

On 2/8/2015 5:55 PM, Stephen Zilles wrote:

> This is a call for consensus to resolve Issue-154, Should there be a
> default confidentiality level for AC reviews?

Since this effects AC reps directly, I think it would be prudent to
inform ac-forum about this poll so we can get input from AC reps sooner
rather than later.  Few AC reps pay attention to the CG, so we should
get a sense of their input earlier than when we send them a revised process.

> http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/154
> <http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/154>

> 2014 (two weeks).

Eight days appears to be a very short two weeks.