Re: Suggested response to the Yandex "cannot iive with loosening of TAG participation requiremens"

> On Apr 14, 2015, at 16:49 , Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:
>
> On 14/04/15 09:26, David Singer wrote:
>
>> The furthest I was willing to go is up to one year.  If people cannot live with that, then I suspect we’ll end up having no consensus to change, which is that we’ll continue to require immediate resignation.
>
> Possibly. W3C was already quite ridiculous last time when we had to
> tell a respected expert of the Web he had to resign, his home company
> being of course quite upset. I don't expect less next time if we're
> not a bit innovative instead of building pointless and conservative
> walls.

Your debating tone and technique leave quite a bit to be desired, and it’s beginning to get to me. Could you please try to avoid characterizing positions you disagree with as “pointless and conservative”, especially when points have, in fact, been made, that you have not even tried to refute?

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.