RE: Agenda Process Task Force Telcon on 30 September

[SZ] Note that section 6.2.6 of the current Process Document already says,
"A charter MAY include additional voting procedures, but those procedures MUST NOT conflict with the voting requirements of the Process Document.

A charter MAY include provisions other than those required by this document. The charter SHOULD highlight whether additional provisions impose constraints beyond those of the W3C Process Document (e.g., limits on the number of individuals in a Working Group who represent the same Member organization or group of related Members)."

Since the Director must approve all charters, I think your requirements are met.
Steve Z