RE: ISSUE-115 - group status information

In the AB discussion of Issue-115, David Singer proposed a middle road,
 "activity (including but not limited to the work of groups)"

I, favor this phrasing which captures both changing an uppercase "Activity" (being remove) to a lowercase "activity" (keeping what the Team already does for AC meetings) and adds that it should include the work of Groups ( which includes both Working Groups and Interest Groups).

Steve Z