Re: Proposed Process Change Regarding TAG Participation Rules

> On Nov 3, 2014, at 7:37 AM, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My suggestion is that before we start trying to rethink the shape of the TAG we agree to the point on which there seems to be emerging consensus (allowing TAG members to serve until the next election period in case of affiliation change) and then debate other points after we have made that change.

Makes sense to me. Let's do some sort of call for consensus I the Process CG to see if anyone can't live with this approach, and if that succeeds at least informally poll the AC to see if this will generate any formal objections to a revised process doc with this change.