Re: Changes to classes of changes?

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 03:47:53 +0200, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:

>>> That document says:
>>>
>>> "Editors (or others) send a request to the Webmaster, cc'ing the
>>> domain lead, webreq, and w3t-comm. The request must include:"
>>>
>>> I believe it is intentionally left open. I would not want to constrain
>>> it unwittingly.
>>
>> Nor would I. But in the latest draft (just pushed to public), I
>> "wittingly" set expectations of who might do this.
>>
>> Review and feedback appreciated.
>
> Hi Charles,
>
> It seems the definitions of classes of changes have changed. My
> recollection of discussion in June was that we planned to import as-is
> the change classes. You have changed
>
>  "Corrections that do not affect conformance"
>
> to:
>
>  "Corrections to references"

Yep.

> I may have missed the discussion that led up to that change. But as I
> said my recollection was that we wanted to import change classes as is.

I did that. And following the discussion this evening in relation to this
section, I have made a couple of changes, tracked in ISSUE-47...

> Sorry if I've missed discussion about this.

It's probably waiting in your inbox for when you finish your "as soon as
the bits got updated" review :) I'll assume that and wait for further
comments on this.

cheers

Chaals