Re: Agenda for Chapter 7 Process Doc TF for Monday, 21 October

Hi,

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:36:59 +0200, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
wrote:

> Chapter 7 Task Force Telcon, 8AM Pacific, 11AM Eastern, 21 October

1700 Western Europe (confusingly called Central European Summer Timeā€¦)

> Zakim, 24277
>
> IRC Channel: #w3process
>
> Agenda:

Could we please add

-1. Confidentiality of IRC, editing and approval of minutes.

0. Close pending issues 2 and 37 (I believe they were dealt with long ago,
and we just forgot to close them)

> 1.       Review pending issues 44-46
> http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/pendingreview

1.5 Review pending issues 47 and 48.

> 4.       Plan next steps,  especially processing comments on the Last
> Call draft.

I think we can do this much as we are working now. Track comments, raise
issues, find a resolution, if we agree, close them. Rinse, repeat.

Or is there something else we should be considering?

cheers

Chaals