Re: Going public: AB process Chapter 7 task force

On 10/9/13 5:18 PM, ext Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> In addition, the task force meets on Mondays, at 8am Pacific/11am
> Boston/5pm Paris/7pm Moscow time in a 1-hour teleconference hosted by
> W3C's US-based bridge. Members of this this group are invited to
> participate. If you wish to join the telephone conference please let
> me know in advance (on the list or in private mail), so I can try to
> ensure sufficient lines are available.

Please make sure the agenda is posted to this list at least 24 hours
before the call starts.

> Future meetings will use the #w3process irc channel
> <irc://irc.w3.org/w3process>, allowing you to follow the meeting
> without dialling in. This channel will *not* be logged in public, but
> the minutes will be made public after a 24-hour period of review by
> the AB.

Please:

    s/review by the AB/review by the AB plus those that attended the
meeting/.

> Please note that, in accordance with the charter of this group and
> with the W3C Process itself, the AB (not the community group) is
> responsible for making decisions on what the AB will present to the AC
> as proposed changes.

Does this CG even have a charter? If so, please cite/reference where the
members of this CG agreed to relinquish all `decision making` to the AB.
(I don't know how others interpret the above but it gives me the
impression the AB is simply giving `lip service` to being `public` for
this context.)

-Thanks, AB