AB Ivory Tower [Was: Re: [tr] Proposed New Outline]

On 11/30/13 11:17 PM, ext Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> (The process is the responsibility of the AB. I believe it is
> inappropriate for you to tell the AB how to organise its work.

Would you please elaborate on the basis of this `belief`?

Since members of the AB represent everyone, a responsible and inclusive
AB should be receptive to feedback from `everyone`, and not set
arbitrary constraints on the subject matter.

(The CEO asking AC members to provide feedback on AB priorities is
effectively asking "the AB how to organize its work".)

-Thanks, AB