Re: Survey: topics for W3C members to consider

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:00:26 +0100, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> Admittedly, I also tried to fill out the survey but didn't really get
> it… so I stopped as I didn't want to add bad data :( Sorry Charles.

The question at the top says "how important is it to discuss this topic" -
1 == not at all, 7 == very important.

If everyone agrees (e.g. "The Process Document is too big"), it's probably
a waste of time discussing - we should work on thinking about ways to trim
it as we edit. If everyone disagrees (e.g. "what is the critical audience
for W3C specs") then it is probably worth discussing.

If you want to state a position one way or other, use the comments field.

I have filled in a preliminary version, and will revise it. Then I'll send
what I said here (since I am filling the version for AC reps).

cheers

Chaals