Re: Spec organizations and prioritization

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:33:17 -0700, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
wrote:
> The point of discussing XMLHttpRequest was not to revisit history or to
> assign blame to anyone, but just to look at whether my suggestion could
> have helped. I didn't make that suggestion back then (I wouldn't have
> known how to formulate it), and I didn't volunteer to do that work, so I
> share any blame that would have to be taken if we wanted to do that.

FWIW, that suggestion has been made ever since 2006. The WG has each time
it came up either decided it was not worth it or did not have the
resources to follow up. The idea is not exactly new, there's just no
bandwidth.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/