Re: Semantic Markup at (IT) companies - living examples

On 8/29/15 12:28 PM, Bo Ferri wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> (apologies for cross-posting [1] - but the question is still not
> really answered ;) )
>
> Are there any good (living) examples (real websites) available for
> semantic markup (schema.org etc.) at (IT) company websites*? - e.g.
> Corporation -> Offer -> Product (Service) -> Technology ("company XY
> offers YZ services that makes use of ZA technologies (target group AB
> benefits from these services/solutions)").

Assuming you are looking for live examples, we do actually describe
products, offers, and many other things using terms from the schema.org
vocabulary, naturally [1]. Basically, I maintain a pinterest collection
of sites I've stumbled upon that also describe various things using
schema.org terms [2].

Hope that helps.

Links:

[1] https://www.pinterest.com/pin/389561436496679543/ -- License Offer
(click on link to go to actual page, in many of the examples)
[2] https://www.pinterest.com/kidehen/microdata-schemaorg-related/ --
Pinterest pin collection dedicated to Schema.org usage

Kingsley

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen