Re: Someone please look at my site

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:30:19 -0600
To: The Bicycling Guitarist <chris@thebicyclingguitarist.net>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
We appreciate your asking for FREE help on our mailing list.  And it looks
like you have done some effort to learn a bit.  Kudos!

The reason you probably have not gotten a response on the Google forums, is
that this extra effort your asking for is usually a paid-for service to an
SEO consultant for site review and feedback.

Honestly, you should be willing to pay someone like Jarno Van Driel (on our
list), or another SEO consultant to help with a review like this.

Thad