Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

I think that a multi-type approach is much cleaner than using a property that modifies the meaning of an existing conceptual element. Also, schema:FictionalTing is imo a pretty intuitive concept.

We would mainly have to agree that all other types essentially include fictional and non-fictional entities, but afaik that is not a real problem, since being fictional is a vague quality anyway.

Martin