Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

So this is very much like...

Richard's proposal :   http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/FictionalThing

Where he does something like:

<link itemprop="additionalType" href="http://schema.org/FictionalThing"/>

But Jeff, your saying to perhaps do something like:

Yes ? No ?

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>