Re: Proposal to extend rangeIncludes of DataTypes predicates in schema.org

Gregg -

What happens in microdata if an itemprop is paired with an itemtype where
the itemtype is a subclass of schema:DataType? It would seem to require
some intervening element to wrap the value (explicit boxing). It wouldn't
seem to be too hard to finagle some implicit autoboxing / unboxing. JSON-LD
does some coercion magic along those lines, right?

Simon