Re: Proposal: "associatedMedia" property for schema.org/Thing (was: Why is the video property bound to creative work?)

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:10:55AM -0500, Thad Guidry wrote:
>+1  That is fine for associatedMedia....but...web developers want more and
>expect more from us ... they have consistently been asking me for:

Quick and dirty proposal for associatedMedia is at
https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/associatedMediaToThing

>We still will need to move the "about" property onto Thing to solve a few
>more grand problems in Schema.org.

I suspect you're right about that, too. Poor Thing is getting heavier,
but at least CreativeWork is getting lighter in the bargain :)