Re: Indicating main entity / primaryTopic - proposal to use 'schema.org/about'

I ought to leave this to Karen, since Patrick Wilson was a professor at
Cal, but as Dan noted earlier,  "*the* main subject" of a work is
indeterminate.
See [1] for a snippet from "Two kinds of power".

It believe it is risky to interpret schema:sameAs (SSA) as having any
semantics beyond:

All x,y,z : SSA(x,z) & SSA(y,z) -> x = y

And that is dubious unless the full context [2] of both SSA assertions is
known (because SSA is defined in terms of the intentionality of the content
of a *deferenced* *URL*, which makes things less Cool).

[Speak not the name of TAG issue  2*7 thrice, lest it waken. ]

Simon

[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subject_(documents)#Patrick_Wilson_.281927.E2.80.932003.29
[2] it's good to have a known context.  Or, talking about dereference, an
@context *cough*