Re: Email Message Definition?

On 5/16/14 9:11 PM, Aaron Bradley wrote:

> Gmail Actions avail themselves of very basic EmailMessage properties,
> mostly inherited from Thing. [1]
>
> Isn't the ability to make basic statements about a specific type of
> object an inherent benefit of having that object available in the
> vocabulary?
>
> [1]
> https://developers.google.com/gmail/actions/reference/types/EmailMessage--

Is schema.org a vocabulary for Gmail? I thought it was a vocabulary that
applications and services like Gmail *could* put to use.

I read schema.org definitions assuming they are definitions without any
application or service specificity.

BTW -- can adding a comment and a label to a properties table be such a
big deal, when the net effect is clarity?

Kingsley

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen