Re: ItemList

Got it, thanks. And I can live with that just fine.

Now I also was just looking at the periodicals proposal (
https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/Periodicals,_Articles_and_Multi-volume_Works)
and wondered if there's any danger of ItemList having some overlap with the
proposed @hasPart property. @hasPart's description in that proposal says:
"A related CreativeWork that is included either logically or physically in
this CreativeWork; for example, things in a collection, parts in a
multi-part work, or articles in a periodical or publication issue."

Now I could be wrong here but "things in a collection, parts in a
multi-part work" both could be expressed with the properties of ItemList as
well. So I don't know if that should be investigated further as well.