Re: [proposal] Ranking

Thanks!
I think we already discussed ways of representing ordered ItemLists in the context of

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Sep/0017.html

I proposed to add itemPosition, next, and previous:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Sep/0143.html

Unfortunately, it seems that this extension, though consensual as far as I remember, was not yet put further.

Dan - could you please check?

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Hepp