Re: [proposal] Ranking

Correction:

The latest proposal is here:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Sep/0143.html

I re-read the discussion - there was basically agreement, we were just waiting for a volunteer to make it a formal proposal. I can handle that if necessary.

This should also cover the "ranking" use cases adressed by Lorenzo.

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Hepp

martin hepp
e-business & web science research group