Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

From: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:36:15 -0500
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>, PublicVocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 5:48 AM, Charles McCathie Nevile <
chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> The changes indeed make sense. But why aren't BusTrip, etc subclasses of
> Event?

The properties on Event did not seem to fit for BusTrip, etc., but I am
open to a discussion on this topic.

> (And can you make reservations for something recurrent? Like a meeting
> room, or a time-share property at beautiful Lake Mulwala, safe for the
> kids, fun for the family, …*)

Recurring reservations were discussed, but there were a lot of
complexities, so we left them out of this round.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com