Re: makesOffer should accept Service

Thanks Dan for giving your interpretation. Now I hope you don't mind but
your response raises some new questions to me.

> 'The question "What is being offered?" is answered by the itemOffered
property'...
I understand that this is where triples come into play and that with it you
can map relationships between entities but what confuses me is, when
parsing markup like this through the different tools out there I get an
array of types back which share the same properties. Doesn't this then
imply there also is a relationship (even without the notation of
itemOffered)?

If not, then when extracting the data of that multi-type entity ('Offer
Service' - to stay with the example) don't things go wrong?
e.g. an Offer has a price property while Service doesn't. Doesn't this then
give back back wrong/invalid data?