Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

That would be outstanding. This does seem a bit of an OT rider
(sorry!), but schema:(Person|Organization).webid -> schema:webid ->
schema:webkey ...

Use case:

A (package or commit of a release of a) SoftwareApplication (release,
package) is signed with a Person or Organization's webkey; which is
hosted by a network.

Further discussion (in re: SoftwareApplication) may be more
appropriate at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Apr/0177.html

On 4/12/14, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 4/12/14 1:43 PM, Wes Turner wrote:
>> re: schema:webid :

>> I would say +1 for 'schema:webid', but then how can I link to my
>> Keybase.io?
>>

> schema:webkey "{your-public-key}" .
>
> Basically, schema:webkey would be a relation for association with public
> keys .
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Kingsley Idehen