Re: Proposal: Audiobook

I would like to counter suggest that we add to the Schema an
"AudioRecording" type, instead. but.... I just noticed....

The idea of an "AudioBook" is also a MediaObject already by its very
nature.  It "encodesCreativeWork" (an existing property on MediaObject)
already... its an encoding of a book in some form.

Aaron's idea of a "recording" is the same thing as the generic idea of
"encoding" in some form.  CreativeWork is a Book and also an AudioBook.

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>