Re: [a11y-metadata-project] Re: Schema.org accessibility proposal Review...

Hi all,

What about "mediaAlternative", or "accesAlternative"?

Because, for me, the captions or audiodescription, etc. are not a "feature"
of the media nor a description.

In the example given by Dan, appears "accesFeature" which also seems
appropriate,
to me. I get the feeling that he did not mean to write it that way, but in
that case it's a happy accident.

Best,
Emmanuelle